Talk

Advanced search

I appeared to have found a most incredible do it all mascara, but....

(8 Posts)
HoneyDragon Tue 23-Apr-13 20:40:37

The brush is a bit shit and seems to smudge application.

Should I persevere and get used to it or could I put a mascara wand from another tube in the dishwasher on a hot wash and use that instead?

Fluffycloudland77 Tue 23-Apr-13 20:44:19

Yes. I'd just wash it in hot water and soap though.

usualsuspect Tue 23-Apr-13 20:44:43

I've swapped brushes on mascara especially those bendy brushes.I can't use them at all.

DontmindifIdo Tue 23-Apr-13 20:45:24

which mascara?

HoneyDragon Tue 23-Apr-13 20:55:27

Will hot soapy water be enough? Cool.

It's Avon infintize. Only just started using it but very impressed, you couldn't get it to clump if you tried and it hasn't budged, looks exactly the same now as it did when applied this morning.

But the brush is a weird double helix wanky thing.

knitknack Tue 23-Apr-13 21:38:21

Where did you buy it? I'd like to try itM

weebleknievel Tue 23-Apr-13 21:40:57

Avon SuperShock mascara is amazing too and doesn't have a "wanky" brush. I stockpile when it's on offer and would never use anything else. Even used it for my wedding despite having make-up done professionally.

Sorry to hijack thread OP

HoneyDragon Tue 23-Apr-13 22:51:04

It will be in Brochures within the next three weeks. I Avon rep and have for years for my "Ladies of a certain age" so purchased a trial one on a whim.

It's really very good. It's not as intense as Supershock, and you can just keep applying it without you lashes sticking together. It's rather like Defincils, but not £30.00

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now