Talk

Advanced search

I really do genuinely want to thank you all

(8 Posts)
Freddiemisagreatshag Tue 23-Apr-13 20:14:45

flowers and wine

I have posted a few whiny and needy threads on here and you've all been fab. I'm a short fat apple and I've finally braved the shops enough to know what I suit and I sorted my make up. And my eyebrows thanks to the tweezerman grin

I saw myself today - shift dress, heels, make up done and actually thought I looked not half bad.

Which is a vast improvement on 3 months ago. So, again, thank you.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 23-Apr-13 20:15:46

Yeay - that's fab.

S&B is the nicest board on here I reckon. Just don't mention breton tops or that you're beautiful wink

Freddiemisagreatshag Tue 23-Apr-13 20:17:12

grin I don't think I'm beautiful I'm 45 even I am not that deluded but I really did think I looked well put together today. And it's down to you lot because I was living in baggy jeans, trainers and baggy jumpers with a dreadful ill fitting coat on the top

littlepeas Tue 23-Apr-13 20:19:00

I think mrs cb is referring to the slight bun fight below us somewhere, not you!

Freddiemisagreatshag Tue 23-Apr-13 20:19:26

oh .....

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 23-Apr-13 20:19:39

So which dress and heels then - come on - you know we need links?

I'm an apple too and find dresses other than shifts pretty impossible

Freddiemisagreatshag Tue 23-Apr-13 20:22:05

Just a black shift dress from New Look last year and black heels that were hiding in the cupboard.

Being short and being an apple I've finally realised that shifts are the way forward for me. And you know what? I don't need to think in the morning anymore - I reorganised my wardrobe and hung up "outfits" and I lift one out the night before and hang it on the door of the wardrobe.

MrsCampbellBlack Tue 23-Apr-13 20:22:25

Oh yes - the model/photograph one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now