Talk

Advanced search

Fringe

(5 Posts)
MillyMollyMandy78 Tue 23-Apr-13 20:13:42

Hi was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to make my fringe stay in place? I am new to having a fringe and it really suits me but the second i go outside, it blows everywhere and looks dreadful. I have tried several hairsprays which kindof work if no wind, but otherwise don't keep it in place. If i put more spray on my hair just looks greasy/ helmet like. Any ideas? I've got a wedding next weekend and am dreading the photos. It doesnt even just sweep into a side fringe like some peoples does - just all goes upwards like i've had an electric shock! Just don't understand how everyone else with a fringe manages to avoid the scarecrow look!

MrsLettuce Tue 23-Apr-13 20:16:29

How new is it? They do take a while to settle in I've found.

SuburbanCrofter Tue 23-Apr-13 20:29:02

I asked my hairdresser about a fringe the other day. She said they do need taming at first. As MrsLettuce said, it will take a while to settle. Do you really want to have the fringe at the wedding, or could you pin it up? A hairdresser could do it fairly cheaply on the morning - or they could do a professional blow-dry for you. It would at least stop you fretting so you could enjoy the wedding...

MillyMollyMandy78 Tue 23-Apr-13 20:32:33

I've had the fringe for 3 and a half months now. Wedding is on a Sunday and no local hairdressers are open!

MillyMollyMandy78 Wed 24-Apr-13 21:43:04

Bump....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now