Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Spray tan - glow vs orange?

(5 Posts)
MarathonMama Tue 23-Apr-13 14:15:55

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a super light spray tan so that I can look healthy and not orange? I don't really want to look brown, just not so white and stilton-like.

I don'y want to do this myself, I'm looking for someone to do it for me.

Any recommendations of treatments for this?

squoosh Tue 23-Apr-13 14:25:24

In this case I'd say go for a wash off tan as you have far more control over the end colour. Fake Bake Faux Glo Instant Tan is really good.

spottymoo Tue 23-Apr-13 14:42:07

Yes it is possible a trained Technican should do a consultation with you before they tan you for a light natural tan I'd apply a 8 % this gives a nice natural glow grin

noddyholder Tue 23-Apr-13 14:52:14

St tropez naturals is great very light and for sensitive skin No blotches or orange at all

littlemissnormal Tue 23-Apr-13 14:56:01

St Tropez is great, the mousse is lighter than the cream IMO.

If you want a spray then I've found Sienna to be the most natural looking and fades quite well and I'm very very pale. I have a 16 (iirc) as I like to be dark but my sister just wanted a glow, had a number 9 and it looked brilliant.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: