Talk

Advanced search

EL Double wear users....talk to me about your moisturiser and primer (if you use one....)

(2 Posts)
Fanjounchained Tue 23-Apr-13 12:42:53

I've been a DW devotee for about the past 10 yrs and go through fazes of not being sure if I still like it. However recently my skin looks completely bleurrrgh with it on. Don't know what I'm doing different. I remember getting compliments on my make up and skin at work only a couple of months ago so the foundation has looked good on me in the past.

I'm trying to find a good (not too expensive) oil free moisturiser as my T zone does get quite oily. Have used Neutrogena one in an orange tube but it seemed to dry my skin out a bit. Currently using the Soap and Glory one for oily skin but not convinced....

Also what primer ? Have used loads in the past, currently trying Philosophy The Present but not convinced either....

babySophieRose Tue 23-Apr-13 12:58:34

I have been using DW for a few years, but the last bottle I bough is just horrible, I look like a hag, the foundation just doesn't melts in the skin, stays on top. I do not know if they had change it or my skin is more dry, but I just do not use it anymore. I now use facefinity from maxfactor and like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now