Talk

Advanced search

Anyone order from Strawberrynet?

(7 Posts)
tabbycat15 Tue 23-Apr-13 11:17:37

Is itreally genuine? I've had a mascara that was dry @ a blusher that i not sure was real Clinique. They did refund for me but I'm dubious about ordering again.
I'd like some Estée Lauder stuff should I risk it?

ClaudiaCutie Tue 23-Apr-13 11:55:45

I've not used them as the shipping charges and patchy stock put me off. They are no cheaper anyway. They are popular in Australia as cosmetics are stupidly expensive there, but Strawberrynet is just RRP in UK??

For EL, why not go to EL website (you'll get free samples and should get free shipping) or buy from John Lewis and get free click & collect? Or Boots?

Sucksoutthejoy Tue 23-Apr-13 12:05:38

Yep, in Western Australia and cosmetics are ridiculously expensive. Never bought makeup but no issues with regular skincare orders (just received my first tube of Laroche Posay moisturiser on the recommendation of mumsnetters!)

tabbycat15 Tue 23-Apr-13 12:52:54

Thanks. Yes I'm in Australia & cosmetics are really expensive. I think I'll just have to pay full price just so that I know it's genuine.

JennySense Tue 23-Apr-13 13:04:49

Yes - no problems with the stuff I ordered but a massive customs bill on arrival in the UK

wisheshappentobehorsestoday Tue 23-Apr-13 13:10:36

I live in Australia and have ordered quite a few things - EL concealer, various mascaras, Redkin hair products , skin products - and never had a problem with quality

maybemyrtle Tue 23-Apr-13 14:29:26

Haven't recently but lots of orders in the past, shipping was always free and they've refunded my customs charges too. I've had no problems with fakes personally but I think they had a batch of fake something (Mac?) a while ago. Mainly old stock from what I can tell. Used to be so much cheaper than UK though, for the last few years there's been no saving to be made.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now