Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use the Olay Regenerist range?

(7 Posts)
FoxPass Mon 22-Apr-13 20:53:21

I read this in Mimi Spencer's column in YOU magazine yesterday, she's talking about mad anti-ageing treatments:

"..Just lately, an interesting snippet of research revealed that hardly any of it does much good. Ha! One of the only effective wrinkle-beaters turns out to be a peptide called Matrixyl, which is a key ingredient in a few age-defying face creams (including Olay Regenerist, if you're interested; yup, even I am tempted)."

So just wondering if anyone uses the Olay Regenerist range and has had good results, or is this another thinly-veiled DM advert?

It's £30 for a tub is Asda shock so thought I'd ask first!

I've used it and like it a lot (but only buy on offer). But tbh I'm using Boots or Superdrug own brand Vitamin E stuff now, which costs mere pennies and is really quite good.

MrsRogerSterling Mon 22-Apr-13 21:21:14

I use it, got the sreum, eye cream and face cream when Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on. I really like it, my skin has definitly improved, pores look much better/smaller and my skin is very soft, crows feet are not as obvious I don't think. I am just running out of all 3 now so will wait until another offer is on as I have loads of No 7 Protect and Perfect to use that I got at christmas.

BinksToEnlightenment Mon 22-Apr-13 22:29:39

I just got it this week. £10 off Amazon! It feels really nice on. It's too early for any real results, but I think I see an improvement. I've also been on a water binge, so could also be that.

FoxPass Tue 23-Apr-13 12:46:28

Cool thanks smile I think I'll give it a go. Good shout on the 3 for 2!

YoniOno Tue 23-Apr-13 12:54:34

I use the Regenerist cream when it's on offer, often under a tenner at Savers. It feels lovely, nice for daily use. I'm not sure anything prevents wrinkles other than always using a high SPF though, I thought peptides just temporarily plumped the skin a bit, hiding wrinkles very slightly.

MrsRogerSterling Tue 23-Apr-13 19:44:51

Eek, sorry, just checked and I have been using L'oreal Revitalift not Olay Regenerist.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now