Talk

Advanced search

Swimwear for small boobs and mum tum?

(8 Posts)
redpickle Mon 22-Apr-13 14:37:18

Thats it, what shape would flatter? I'm size 8-10 but have a slightly rounded tummy after kids and small (saggy) boobs. I sound gorgeous don't I? Is there hope or should I just buy a kaftan and hide on the beach?

LaVitaBellissima Mon 22-Apr-13 14:39:45

I'm in the same boat sad have always worn a bikini as Swimsuits seem to look even worse but am now more like a 12 and am not going to be looking good on the beach this year!

Should prob start diet/exercise routine but am too tired (toddler twins)

ColouringInQueen Mon 22-Apr-13 14:40:25

hi pickle sounds v similar, short pear shape hear with small boobs... Also hoping for some inspiration!

ColouringInQueen Mon 22-Apr-13 14:41:06

- here - brain failing today!

Chandon Mon 22-Apr-13 15:54:18

There is a fab swim suit at primark, for £13, which really pulls in your waist and has bust-enhancement cups. it's stripy. Amazingly flattering IMO.

Don't think they do online shop, do they?

They have the same model in black and white stripe, and in navy-white stripe, with ruched over bits over the tummy and shaped cups. Can be worn strapless (but i won't!).

WillowB Mon 22-Apr-13 21:20:47

Thought I'd bump this as I have the same prob although I'm a 12.
Are tankinis acceptable or is a swimsuit better? Argh!

redpickle Mon 22-Apr-13 21:57:35

My bikini days are over I think. Next have shapewear but if they have tummy control, theres no boob-boostage! Or vice versa.

LaVitaBellissima Mon 22-Apr-13 23:01:34

I think that to be flat chested you really need to be slim sad diet starts tomorrow!

I think a Tankini is the way to go though! Let me know if any nice ones are found!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now