Talk

Advanced search

I've been given £50.00 this week with specific instructions to only spend it on

(8 Posts)
Chocamochalatte Sun 21-Apr-13 19:51:45

Clothes... What should I buy!? smile

Was thinking a denim shirt but, is that wise when things are really tight at the mo so do not spend anything on clothes?? Should I be more sensible with it and buy something like a cardigan or a blazer???

Can do online shopping, have no Primark and limited high street shops near me...

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 21-Apr-13 19:53:54

If you don't have one, a really good bra provides the foundation for all other clothing.

racmun Sun 21-Apr-13 19:57:38

I spent about £50 the other day in New look. Got a couple of tops with a zip on the pocket for about £9 each. All lovely bright colours perfect for spring and a nice navy cardi to go over and which looks nice with jeans.

I now feel like I have a few different combos to wear so if money is tight at least you get a few options. I bought a denim shirt a while back and have worn it about twice!

Chocamochalatte Sun 21-Apr-13 20:10:34

Hmm, a bra... I do need one but that is sooo boring to buy when you have to try a million on just to get one to fit...

Can you link to the cardigan racmum ?

hellswelshy Mon 22-Apr-13 19:51:11

Do you have a Sainsburys? Their leggings are fab quality! Some leggings and a few long vests are my staples. Then you can wear a variety of tops over them without feeling like theyre too short. Maybe a few neutral tops as well and a bright scarf and a necklace? That way you can mix and match smile

TravelinColour Mon 22-Apr-13 21:01:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

New shoes? Or a pair of jeans?

Chocamochalatte Mon 22-Apr-13 22:44:32

I've got one pair of blue skinnies and a pair of white... Given up on leggings cause I struggle with tops - always seem to look fat / pregnant...

Don't go out much in the evening as money is too tight...

Tempted with summer shoes for work, oh I don't know, could do with a whole new wardrobe, all feels so dated where I haven't bought anything for so long...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now