Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

BB/CC cream and concealer with added skin care

(4 Posts)
CareerGirl01 Sun 21-Apr-13 13:56:58

I'm looking for a cream that does all of these. About to have DD2 and my Laura Mercier tinted moisteriser is not doing the trick. I've used the Garnier one - wasn't keen on the smell. Also tried Olay and Bobbi Brown; wasn't impressed.

Itchyandscratchy Sun 21-Apr-13 14:06:34

I bought the Olay CC one the other day. Previously was using no7 serum followed by no7 BB cream but fancied a change & maybe something for ageing crepeyness.

So far (3rd day in)... Meh. Have had a breakout which I'm attributing to the change in skincare. Not sure if another week will help me get adjusted or will result in even worse reaction.

We'll see, but I've read some good things about the Clinque CC which is out in John Lewis now or everywhere at end of this month. You could try that?

CareerGirl01 Sun 21-Apr-13 14:37:45

I saw that advertised itchy if I could get myself to a clinique counter should probably try. Am having a Pre OP appointment for my c section next week - booked into the Rosie in Cambridge. So maybe a trip to JL I order.

CareerGirl01 Mon 22-Apr-13 09:48:30

Any other suggestions? Or is Clinique the way to go?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now