Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What colour bag would you choose?

(11 Posts)
Beaverfeaver Sat 20-Apr-13 18:16:44

I need to get a cross body bag for when I am visiting cities soon so my hands are free.
One of the little shops in my local town sell Vera Pelle leather bags which are gorgeous in the flesh (and smell nice too)

But there are so many colours to chose from I just couldn't decide.

I wear mainly black/grey/burgandy/sometimes blue.

What colour would you choose out of these shown here:

Bag

PirateShit Sat 20-Apr-13 18:20:10

I like the dark brown one, it looks like a really nice shade and is a classic colour.

SoYo Sat 20-Apr-13 18:24:16

Have you seen the Zatchel cross body bags? They have satchels and saddle bags, are made in the UK and have 50% off today until midnight!

WallyBantersYoniBox Sat 20-Apr-13 18:25:30

I quite like the tan colour. I have a Radley in tan and it's aged beautifully.

Beaverfeaver Sat 20-Apr-13 18:26:02

I was very tempted by zatchels sale, but I had a satchel when I went to school and found it a nightmare to unbuckle in times of need!

SirToffeeDoris Sat 20-Apr-13 20:00:52

Cream and brown, but perhaps a bit easily marked. If not, agree with the coffee (dark brown) suggestion. Or orange. Or...

Are they really quite good quality? Am looking for the same sort of thing at the moment.

Beaverfeaver Sat 20-Apr-13 20:44:41

They are really lovely and excellent quality leather and fittings. Zippers are good quality and work well.
For me they are just the right size for a purse, sunglasses, lipstick and a few other bits.

They have a really nice glossy finish to them that make them stand out from others.

The local shop selling them for £28.

Beaverfeaver Sat 20-Apr-13 20:45:23

I really like the orange and yellow colours but wonder if I wil get bored of it.
Mr he black with brown strap looks good too

WetWeekend Sat 20-Apr-13 21:12:06

I'm tempted by both zatchels and the OP one. Which to chose?!

Beaverfeaver Sat 20-Apr-13 21:48:27

Both of course! The money you save by buying a zatchels one on the deal, means you can get the other one too with money left to spare!

WetWeekend Sat 20-Apr-13 21:56:18

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now