Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

best online shops for returning goods

(7 Posts)
legohamster Sat 20-Apr-13 14:25:33

I'm hesitating with Mango online as returning goods (from France) has to be done by registered mail to Spain which is a pain. Just wondered which stores make returns easy and free and which don't.

bishboschone Sat 20-Apr-13 14:48:57

Next logistics are fantastic . Shake about the clothes. Boden again are pretty good . I think the worst is h and m .

suebfg Sat 20-Apr-13 20:13:42

John Lewis are great.

Boden don't always offer free retunrs

MrsRogerSterling Sat 20-Apr-13 21:37:19

Gap and Next are both fab. Boden ok but can be a bit slow especially if you are exchanging. Toast is also good and fairly fast for refunds.

mewkins Sun 21-Apr-13 10:05:58

Gap is excellent. Esprit pretty good. H and m poor (posted a few weeks ago about this. Still waiting for the refund to appear in my account). John lewis great so try to buy clothes from there if they stock the brand I am after.

Laquila Sun 21-Apr-13 10:31:51

Agree with John Lewis, and Boden - I always wait for a free delivery and free returns offer for the latter so I have no reason not to try a few things and send back anything that isn't prefect.

La Redoute/Vertbaudet are also pretty good, in my experience. Also Marks and Sparks.

Ihatemytoes Sun 21-Apr-13 14:38:16

Asos are good too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: