Talk

Advanced search

best online shops for returning goods

(7 Posts)
legohamster Sat 20-Apr-13 14:25:33

I'm hesitating with Mango online as returning goods (from France) has to be done by registered mail to Spain which is a pain. Just wondered which stores make returns easy and free and which don't.

bishboschone Sat 20-Apr-13 14:48:57

Next logistics are fantastic . Shake about the clothes. Boden again are pretty good . I think the worst is h and m .

suebfg Sat 20-Apr-13 20:13:42

John Lewis are great.

Boden don't always offer free retunrs

MrsRogerSterling Sat 20-Apr-13 21:37:19

Gap and Next are both fab. Boden ok but can be a bit slow especially if you are exchanging. Toast is also good and fairly fast for refunds.

mewkins Sun 21-Apr-13 10:05:58

Gap is excellent. Esprit pretty good. H and m poor (posted a few weeks ago about this. Still waiting for the refund to appear in my account). John lewis great so try to buy clothes from there if they stock the brand I am after.

Laquila Sun 21-Apr-13 10:31:51

Agree with John Lewis, and Boden - I always wait for a free delivery and free returns offer for the latter so I have no reason not to try a few things and send back anything that isn't prefect.

La Redoute/Vertbaudet are also pretty good, in my experience. Also Marks and Sparks.

Ihatemytoes Sun 21-Apr-13 14:38:16

Asos are good too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now