Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Karen Millen - sizing advice please

(4 Posts)
pacinofan Mon 15-May-06 20:21:08

I have a wedding to go to in 6 weeks. Am nowhere near my usual size as dd2 still only 6 weeks old so kind of guessing what size I'll be then and needing to find something to wear. Don't want to spend a fortune on a new dress that will probably only be worn the once, but have seen a gorgeous dress on Ebay, size 12, by Karen Millen.

What are her sizes like? Would her 12 be anywhere near, for example, Next or M&S 12 or are they very small sizes?

Thanks in advance,

gingernut Mon 15-May-06 20:28:43

Smallish IME (1 only tried on 2 dresses though). I bought a Karen Millen 12 and often end up with a 10 in Next. HTH.

gingernut Mon 15-May-06 20:28:45

Smallish IME (1 only tried on 2 dresses though). I bought a Karen Millen 12 and often end up with a 10 in Next. HTH.

gingernut Mon 15-May-06 20:28:54

ooops!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: