Zatchels flash sale

(581 Posts)
AllTalkNo Fri 19-Apr-13 17:27:23

Zatchels are having a 24 hour 50% off sale tomorrow. It's advertised on their Facebook page. I'm tempted but don't know whether to go for a classic colour (probably the navy) or one of the metallics. Has anyone ordered from them and could you recommend a colour? Thanks!

greyvix Wed 26-Jun-13 22:55:20

They do sometimes answer the phone, and they don't respond to email very often. I'd try phoning again if I were you.

Apollinare Fri 28-Jun-13 18:27:34

My large saddlebagl arrived today and is fab... people in the black leather queue take heart!

Theonlyoneiknow Sat 29-Jun-13 11:34:25

How are people finding the straps? They are very long! The excess strap seems to curl up and get in the way, not sure what to do with it?

LadyintheRadiator Sat 29-Jun-13 13:20:17

I tied a knot in mine, theonlyone

I'm v pleased with my bag (large daffodil yellow saddlebag - arrive two weeks ago) but not sure if I'd buy from them again. It is lovely though. I almost returned it on principle but I think I'd have regretted that.

JennySense Sat 29-Jun-13 17:24:30

Love all of mine despite the wait. I even exchanged one because I ordered cream/navy instead of navy/cream from the harmony range.
They still seem to be struggling with the orders. I do wonder whether it was viable for them in the long run.

Theonlyoneiknow Sat 29-Jun-13 19:22:03

I have a harmony one too on Cream / navy or is it the other way around !!

Will try the knot, thanks !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now