Talk

Advanced search

Ash Virgins

(8 Posts)
wickedfairy Fri 19-Apr-13 07:31:25

I would love a pair of these , but unfortunately they are out of my budget being on mat leave!! I like the light colour "clay" if that helpssmile

Does anyone know anywhere that is selling them cheaper please? Thanks!!

Limoncellolovely Fri 19-Apr-13 09:22:24

I managed to get some from style passport before they went belly up. I found the only way to do it was to get to know all the websites that sell them and subscribe to their pesky damn e-mails waiting for a discount code and check e-bay regularly. Took me about 6 weeks before the style passport one popped up. Discovered that the clay and the taupe coloured ones rarely seem to pop up with a discount but the orange etc always seem to be going cheap also helps if you are a non average shoe size (which I am not). My persistence paid off in the end think I got 30 percent off which still ££££ not too bad considering they get worn regularly.

joliejolie Fri 19-Apr-13 09:29:07

I bought mine from style passport too, as they often had £30 deals. Sigh. I'll miss SP.
I love my virgins and have worn them at least four days a week since last August. Cost per wear must be down to about £1, so a good investment in my mind.

Annianni Fri 19-Apr-13 09:32:04

Atterley Road, if you use the code OCADO13 you get £25 off.

foxysocks Fri 19-Apr-13 09:37:49

yep mine are from style passport too.

agree with limoncello, find where stocks them and sign up for their emails then pounce when you get a good enough discount code

my tan coloured ones were £60 from a boutique in the SW - i found them by googling and trawling web pages.

even in the sales they only go down to about £90 at first, then £60ish for the final few pairs. they also go for crazy money on ebay.

BeCool Fri 19-Apr-13 09:54:43

Anniani what shop is that code for?

BeCool Fri 19-Apr-13 09:57:50

please ignore me blush

wickedfairy Fri 19-Apr-13 10:40:37

Thanks very much, will have a go at getting emails from the sites that sell them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now