Talk

Advanced search

AlL those interested in a capsule wardrobe/Parisian chic/working wardrobe I found a great blog

(14 Posts)
practicality Thu 18-Apr-13 17:38:38

here

I think it's rather good. Lots of helpful ideas and suggestions and it's well presented.

thoughtsbecomethings Thu 18-Apr-13 17:47:34

Just what I'm looking for grin

Any blog which thinks that bright yellow skinny trousers are a good idea for a capsule wardrobe isn't likely to help me very much tbh!

ArtexMonkey Thu 18-Apr-13 20:03:41

I love this as a concept, a theory and all, but sometimes don't people just get the urge to dress up like kate bush or Courtney love or miss marple? Anyone? No? Just me? Goddamn.

AmberNectarine Thu 18-Apr-13 20:07:42

Agree Artex, it's a lovely idea, but I'd be slitting my wrists after a month.

practicality Thu 18-Apr-13 20:08:40

Didn't like the yellow myself but there is a lot of good stuff on there Remus.

Artex- been there done that but am looking to something new now.

CarolBornAMan Thu 18-Apr-13 20:14:35

oh this site is amazing and perfect for me - sadly I think I have found my spiritual clothes home in The Fold shop - lush but so expensive - love it - thanks for this!!

Indeed Artex. My capsule wardrobe IS the capsule wardrobe of Minnie Mouse!

Fairyliz Thu 18-Apr-13 20:26:19

Fabulous this is just what I have been looking for. I'm in my 50's so I can't really do Courtney Love any more!

mewkins Thu 18-Apr-13 20:30:38

The clothes don't look very me at all. But liked the bit about yhe colours that suit.
And yes, also get the urge to dress as Marple occasionally.

mirpuppet Thu 18-Apr-13 20:46:50

That blog is too much like an advertorial for me.

I know most blogs are pushing products but that blog is at the extreme end of push.

Also despite what is written the part of the capsule wardrobe I browsed looked very samey & boring.

I love Courtney - she is my girl-crush.

SomethingOnce Thu 18-Apr-13 22:23:18

I don't think Courtney can do Courtney any more - she looks a lot less like herself than she used to.

ClaudiaCutie Fri 19-Apr-13 11:05:31

OP - thank you, that is a very nice site indeed. yes it's advertorial but very well curated if that you like that style (which I do - I'm sure fans of boho or grunge would despair). One of those sites that's handy to check once a week, and I'd never have found it myself tips hat to Practicality

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now