Talk

Advanced search

Face wipes

(6 Posts)
Staceburgers Thu 18-Apr-13 11:21:01

Boring first topic im sorry.

Im looking to buy some face wipes as im lazy and my kids make fun of me with panda eyes.

Any reccomendations?

DorisShutt Thu 18-Apr-13 11:24:23

Simple or Garnier for me.

And there's no coincidence that these are the varieties available at the supermarket

I love the simple scrubby wipes, but the Garnier are kinder to my skin and do eye makeup too.

GettingObsessive Thu 18-Apr-13 11:38:49

To be honest, I used baby wipes, preferably the sensitive kind. There about one tenth the price and if they're good enough for a baby's bottom, they're probably ok for my face.

Or what about hot cloth cleansing? Face wipes aren't usually very good for your skin.

HintofBream Thu 18-Apr-13 11:55:55

Stingy old me buys two for one at Poundland, various types, I think they are excellent and better than the posher ones to which I have occasionally succumbed.

GinRickey Thu 18-Apr-13 12:37:43

I buy the Boots No7 when I get a £5 off No7 till spit as that makes them fairly cheap (they're usually £7 - wouldn't spend that on them!) Otherwise Simple.

Agree that they're not brilliant for your skin. I wouldn't use them every day - I only use them if I'm really, really tired and can't be bothered to wash my face properly.

burcham12 Thu 18-Apr-13 13:28:15

Another vote for Simple. They are superb. My intention was to use them only on nights when I was going to bed extra late and use my normal cleansing routine on all 'normal' nights. However, these wipes are so wonderful, and easily take off mascara too, that I am using them more and more... this was not my plan.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now