Talk

Advanced search

Please help! Wedding outfit, complicated specifications!

(3 Posts)
washngo Thu 18-Apr-13 09:16:31

Hello stylish beautiful people!

It is my best friends wedding in 2 weeks and am going shopping today. I had my 3rd baby 2 weeks ago so obviously not in my best shape. Normally a size 10-12 but currently 12-14. I'm 5ft6in. I still have spd so can't wear heels. I'm 29 and all my other friends are young and single and v stylish so I don't want to be the frumpy one! However, tight fitting things are pretty much out! Also I'm breastfeeding so need easy boob access!

No idea what to wear please help me if you can!

Laquila Thu 18-Apr-13 09:20:44

Don't panic - 12-14 at 5"6 was my standard pre-preg size, and I like to think I look fairly stylish at most of the weddings we attend ;)

Maybe you'd be most comfortable in a really stylish maxi dress, with a little cardy/waterfall jacket and pretty sparkly/metallic flat sandals?

thehumanegg Thu 18-Apr-13 14:25:56

Also when I went to a wedding just after dd was born I bought a spanx thing that was a godsend. Started from below boob and ended at top thigh. Complicated trips to the bathroom though blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now