Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cut out shoulder tops- Naff?

(7 Posts)
YoniiidsAreGreaterThanMine Wed 17-Apr-13 13:36:13

I have seen them on some women and they look nice. Should I take the plunge and buy one? Or will it look really naff? I am 35, if that helps... Thinking of something like this one from Warehouse, but not decided on anything specific yet.

iseenodust Wed 17-Apr-13 13:42:48

Depends on whether your upper arms are trim & an even skin tone.

YoniiidsAreGreaterThanMine Wed 17-Apr-13 13:49:00

Upper arms quite unremarkable- not very toned, not very lumpy either. So I gather it will be NO to the cut out tops. Bleurgh! sad

iseenodust Wed 17-Apr-13 13:53:50

The one you linked too had a long cut out down the arm. Maybe go for one where the cut out is confined to the shoulder?

YoniOno Wed 17-Apr-13 13:56:59

That's a gorgeous top, shame it's not silk.

Not sure tbh - those type of sleeves usually are on overly patterned chiffon tops on larger ladies and look dreadful... take an honest friend and try it on.

bishboschone Wed 17-Apr-13 13:58:39

I like them . I don't have great tops of my arms but my shoulders are nice . I wear alot of off the shoulder tops . This Worley show off the whole arm just a glimpse , go for it!

YoniiidsAreGreaterThanMine Wed 17-Apr-13 14:07:07

Yep the Warehouse one has a long cut out. Not even sure if it is a cut out or just a front and back sleeve dangling separately, IYSWIM.

I saw a nice patterned one on LaRedoute, but wary of the quality...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now