Talk

Advanced search

Oh my god my skin looks amazing!

(11 Posts)
badtasteyoni Wed 17-Apr-13 12:39:39

And it only cost me £4 (ish).

This morning I tried Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturiser for the first time - I was thinking I would use it as a base and put my usual gunk over the top - but then on looking in the mirror I realised my skin looked flawless just from using the Nivea shock. I just popped to the loo and did a double take at myself in the mirror - my skin still looks amazing!

Just wanted to share as I am very very shock that something so cheap could be so amazing smile

pocketandsweet Wed 17-Apr-13 12:52:29

I love this stuff.... I look out for offers and it's even cheaper.

wetsand Wed 17-Apr-13 12:52:51

It's fab isn't it! Sadly it gave me big red spots on my already acne prone skin so I've stopped using it, but it is lovely <wistful>

twolittlemonkeys Wed 17-Apr-13 12:58:00

Making a mental note. My skin is spot prone and I'm always on the lookout for a miracle fix to hide it without making me look too 'done'.

JohnSnowsTie Wed 17-Apr-13 12:58:25

Thanks OP, will purchase. Do you know if it has SPF?

badtasteyoni Wed 17-Apr-13 13:05:29

Yes it says it is SPF 8.

Honestly, I am truly amazed. Usually I need a good gloop of foundation & concealer every morning to make me look human and by lunchtime it's half disappeared and my nose is all shiny -but today I still look perfect - no touch up necessary at all!

<preens> grin

badtasteyoni Wed 17-Apr-13 13:09:06

I wish you could all feel my face, truly grin

Quenelle Wed 17-Apr-13 13:10:56

I bought two tubes a couple of weeks ago because it was 2 for 1 and found it too dark. The first day I put it on I caught myself in the mirror on the way out and had to go back upstairs and wash it off.

I now use a tiny dot mixed with another moisturiser and it's not too bad, but still not the even, dewy look I used to get with Botanics Face Renewal Cream with SPF15. Gutted that Boots have discontinued it sad.

pocketandsweet Wed 17-Apr-13 13:11:15

Every once and awhile I think " Maybe I should try Laura Mercier or one of the other foundations/ tinted moisturisers that everyone goes on about " but frankly I can't imagine it being much better than the Nivea.

badtasteyoni Wed 17-Apr-13 13:13:13

Quenelle I can imagine it could be dark for some people - I have quite dark/olive skin tone (mediterranean roots) and the colour is perfect for me.

Quenelle Wed 17-Apr-13 13:46:21

I have the same mediterranean colouring so I thought it would be ok. Maybe my skin is getting lighter with age.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now