Talk

Advanced search

Supercuts-how it works?

(5 Posts)
Iseeall Wed 17-Apr-13 11:50:04

Can anyone advise please. I need an emergency fringe trim and possibly a few layers. I'm unable to get to my usual hairdressers and my need is desperate.
In my local town centre I often see people sitting in supercuts and sometimes its not that busy, so what do I do.
Do you take a ticket, like clarks kids shoes or do I go to the desk, can I just get a dry cut, do you normally wait ages(like you can in a barbers)

Any advise please, and no I cannot cut it myself or do a mumsnet haircut. many thanks

Picturesinthefirelight Wed 17-Apr-13 11:54:28

You go to the desk, hand your name in, say what you want then take a seat and you get the next available stylist.

Iseeall Wed 17-Apr-13 11:55:55

Many thanks thats just what I wanted to know.

Picturesinthefirelight Wed 17-Apr-13 12:04:11

Make sure you go well before they close though as if they are busy over lunchtime they'll skip lunch then not accept anyone else in the last hour do they can take their lunch break then. I got turned away from an empty shop 45 mins before closing.

Fuckitthatlldo Wed 17-Apr-13 12:12:26

Oh I'm sorry, but honestly I wouldn't go there. Perhaps it's just me but the couple of times I have been it's been a complete disaster. The stylists are often in a hurry and... just no.

What I find is that you can often go into an appointment based hairdresser and get someone to fit you in. In fact I did that exact thing yesterday - I went into Toni and Guy, explained that I didn't have an appointment and just wanted a trim, and they had someone available straight away. No problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now