Talk

Advanced search

Dermaflannel help

(4 Posts)
Evizza Wed 17-Apr-13 09:32:47

I am wanting to give it a go as have had it sat in my bedroom drawer for the past month or so but don't really know how to use it.

Do I use it alone or with products, and how hard do I press with it? I have college tomorrow and don't want to look scary and red grin

Thanks smile

wash your face with a cleanser or wash soak the flannel in hot water and drape on face for a minute or two then wipe wash off and rinse. dont rub too hard works a treat. mind you so do cheap microfibre cloths i discovered after shelling out for dermaflannel. Dunelm mill do a glove too which is great for the shower.

Evizza Sun 21-Apr-13 20:35:05

Thanks for the reply smile

So do I only go over each part of my face once with the flannel or just as I would with a muslin cloth?

graceless Sun 21-Apr-13 20:45:47

Evizza I'd recommend going only once or twice over each area just to begin with - I was a bit over enthusiastic to begin with and had a horrible red scaly scabby spotty bleurch bit on my chin for a week hmm

Now I've had it for a few weeks I love it now I'm used to it. I use a face wash, rinse my face, have a quick scrub with the flannel then rinse. And use a good night cream/serum. My skin isn't perfect yet but it's getting there wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now