Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a yellow blouse?

(9 Posts)
NotWithoutMyMerkin Mon 15-Apr-13 20:37:00

Last week I saw a woman at work wearing a beautiful yellow blouse. I need one in my life however after a quick search online I can't find anything like what I'm after. Can anyone help?
I want bright /strong yellow colour, with long sleeves. Preferably button up but open to options. Smart enough for work, long enough to be tucked into a skirt. The one I saw had a high neck that buttoned all the way up with no collar but open to other neck styles...
I will love you all forever if you can help!

MsWinnieBaygo Mon 15-Apr-13 21:07:02

3/4 length sleeves though

Saw a bright yellow silky type blouse with sleeves when I was in H&M earlier though cant see it on their website

Bonsoir Mon 15-Apr-13 21:17:39

I bought a lovely yellow silk polka dot blouse in Des Petits Hauts last week.

ivehadaverybadday Mon 15-Apr-13 21:19:01

I saw a lovely one in Zara the other week. Can't link as I'm on my phone, sorry. I was very sad that I don't suit yellow!

MsWinnieBaygo Mon 15-Apr-13 21:19:24

too neon?

WildThongIWannaKnowForSure Mon 15-Apr-13 21:23:07

What about this one?

justasecond Mon 15-Apr-13 21:24:20

What about this one?
www.johnlewis.com/collection-by-john-lewis-amber-silk-blouse-citrus/p447625

NotWithoutMyMerkin Mon 15-Apr-13 21:27:45

Colour wise I like the planet one the best (unfortunately not available in my size) and like the style of the first too. Thinking silky may be better. Appreciating all of the suggestions....

PenelopePipPop Mon 15-Apr-13 22:32:19

I have the H&M one. The colour is a bit stronger than the pic suggests, but is still a slightly acid primrose. I like it. It washes well but should point out I'm on the skinny end of normal (6-8) and the style would only suit someone without boobs (sob).

The Zara might be this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now