Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long length floaty vest type thingy?

(8 Posts)
mrscumberbatch Mon 15-Apr-13 20:19:56

I'm going to Florida in June with DD and think that this would be ideal. Light enough to not roast alive but long enough to hide my huge arse.

Where would I find such a thing? I know they exist somewhere because I always see people wearing them!!

Casmama Mon 15-Apr-13 20:29:00

Would this work?

mrscumberbatch Mon 15-Apr-13 20:56:40

It's along the right lines but i've seen ones that are longer and floatier looking... so hard to explain!!

foxysocks Mon 15-Apr-13 21:01:45

they have some on baukjen but they are all viscose, don't know if you are bothered by that or not? oh and they are expensive!

Ujjayi Mon 15-Apr-13 21:03:14

H&M had some which were as you describe. They were a slub cotton finish and were perfect for everyday or sized up and worn on the beach. Try looking on their website (am scooting off to watch Broadchurch otherwise I would look for you grin )

Beamae Mon 15-Apr-13 21:04:53

Similar to this?

m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/Vila/Vila-Ikat-Sleeveless-Blouse/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2880011&cid=4169&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=12&sort=-1&clr=Black+print

MsWinnieBaygo Mon 15-Apr-13 21:16:06

Was in H&M today and saw vests and tshirts like this

mrscumberbatch Mon 15-Apr-13 21:28:48

A lot of the H&M stuff is polyester which I'm trying to avoid....but given what's out there we might all be wearing it this year.

Jeezo at baukjen £45 !!!!???!

Some lovely things but I would knit a vest out of my own hair before I considered paying £45 for a vest top wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now