Talk

Advanced search

Light cover ups for holiday evenings. Seen anything?

(6 Posts)
LowLevelWhinging Mon 15-Apr-13 20:04:16

Knitted cardies just don't seem right, and I'm a bit sensitive to itchy woollen things on bare arms

So I'm looking for light and soft cardie type things, preferably not black (not very summery!)

I used to have some of these when pregnant, and they would fit the bill perfectly - light, soft and not woollen.

Anyone seen anything like this? Thanks.

AnythingNotEverything Mon 15-Apr-13 21:30:13

I bought something very similar in M&S just a couple of weeks ago to see my expanding bump through the summer - it's not from they maternity range though. Mine is cream, and has a woven, linen type look to it. Thy had it in other colours too.

I'm on my phone so can't link unfortunately.

LowLevelWhinging Mon 15-Apr-13 22:17:01

Thanks, I'll have a look.

gogogaga Tue 16-Apr-13 09:36:18

I love the Kettlewell wraps - long, short or tie front. They are light weight, easy to pack for hols and come in the most beautiful colours. The short cascade might be just what you are after...

carrie74 Tue 16-Apr-13 10:35:47

The DKNY cozy is a lot like the cardie you posted. I bought a couple when in the US recently at an outlet mall, so they were very reasonable, but you can get them on ebay too.

I wore this all. the. time when on holiday recently:
http://www.next.co.uk/x51124s1#762206x51

BeCool Tue 16-Apr-13 11:03:08

I'm not usually a Boden fan but I have just ordered a couple of THESE in summery colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now