Talk

Advanced search

Hidden wedge trainers

(5 Posts)
EarlyInTheMorning Mon 15-Apr-13 13:18:58

I've read threads about the Ash trainers and I really had no idea what you were all talking about and the word trainer' didn't compel me to search. However, I have now seen them in the shops and feel that they might just be the solution for transitioning from winter boots to summer sandals. I need comfort, but I also need the extra height and I have wide feet. What say you??

frankietwospots Mon 15-Apr-13 13:25:04

There's a blog called Style Guile which might be worth looking up. The author of the blog has just bought some Ash wedge trainers and has been road-testing them. She also talks about the fit etc..

http://styleguile.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/mum-on-run-in-primark-new-look-m-ash.html

mysteryfairy Mon 15-Apr-13 14:16:22

Ash trainers and boots are massive in my experience (I always go down a size) so they might be quite a good fit on a wider foot.

I can vouch for them being comfy too!

freddiefrog Mon 15-Apr-13 14:46:16

I have a pair of Ash Thelmas which I love.

Sizewise, I'm currently wearing a pair of Clarkes brogues in a 6 1/2 and my Thelmas are a 6 and are dead comfy

higgle Tue 16-Apr-13 16:00:36

I have just ordered some Ash Beas in Brown leather and coral suede as they will go with jeans and skinny combats. I have agonised over which ones to get all week but I know if I don't get real Ash ones I'll not be happy. As soon as DH said he like the Clarks ones that are 20% off I just knew it had to be the Ash ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now