Talk

Advanced search

Skinny jeans for bug bum and smaller thighs?

(9 Posts)
SayMama Mon 15-Apr-13 12:17:24

Sorry for the age old question but I need some new jeans and I quite often struggle with my shape!

Does anyone have any recommendations for high street jeans that would fit biggish bum/hips but also proportionally slim thighs?

I've got some from Dorothy Perkins but they are quite big on the leg. I also have some old faithful M&S 5 pocket jeggings but I hate that the material is different depending on what colour you buy!

jetsetlil Mon 15-Apr-13 13:56:25

I bought some from Asda recently. I can't remember what they're called but were def for those of us with bigger bums. They were about £15 and I'm very pleased with them. They are quite high waisted too which suit me as I hate tugging up my jeans.

LadyMountbatten Mon 15-Apr-13 14:18:20

primark $7 ones

ShabbyChit Mon 15-Apr-13 14:37:08

You sound quite like me shape wise.
I have slim thighs but quite wide bum/hips.
I've always found it a struggle to get jeans that will do up but aren't baggy on the thighs!
Jane Norman used to be the only place I could find jeans and trousers to fit, but now all my jeans come from H&M - they fit like a glove and have quite a good range.

I would definitely reccommend trying their 'Super Skinny super low' cut in whatever leg length you want.
see here all £20 and fair choice of colours too smile

freddiefrog Mon 15-Apr-13 14:50:46

I quite like the £7 Primark ones too.

I've got a couple of pairs and found them quite roomy on the bum/waist and very skinny on the leg

Ogooglebar Mon 15-Apr-13 15:01:34

I just bought these from Uniqlo and love them. I'm not the same shape as you, but they're so stretchy I think they would mold to any body shape. They do coloured ones too.

practicality Mon 15-Apr-13 15:08:07

Next highwaisted sexy skinny jeans.

SayMama Mon 15-Apr-13 15:52:42

Brilliant thanks! I hope the Primarni ones fit, £7 is a bargain!

I was in Asda today, why on earth didn't I look at the jeans!!

LadyMountbatten Mon 15-Apr-13 19:57:55

so soft too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now