Talk

Advanced search

Phillips Lumea - what do I do about my tache between treatments?

(4 Posts)
sallycinnamum Mon 15-Apr-13 12:05:31

Last week I posted about whether to buy a Phillips Lumea...well I did and so far I've done my lower legs and bikini line.

There's no pain whatsoever, even on the highest setting but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do between treatments (approx 2 weeks).

I have no problem shaving my legs but what on earth do I do about facial hair? Presumably I can't pluck but if I leave the hairs to grow for two weeks it will look absolutely awful. I'll end up with a full tache and beard (slight exaggeration) if I can't pluck.

I've not started on my face yet because I wanted to see what results I had on my legs.

Am I going to have to shave my face inbetween treatments and has anyone else done this?

LifeofPo Mon 15-Apr-13 12:07:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sallycinnamum Mon 15-Apr-13 12:13:20

I think it takes several treatments for it to fall out though so for instance I did my lower legs on Saturday but it's still growing although doesn't seem to be as quick as usual.

Usually I wax my upper lip but if I zap it the hair will stay there until the next treatment.

Does that make sense?

LifeofPo Mon 15-Apr-13 13:44:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now