Talk

Advanced search

I need the spring/summer equivalent of skinny cords/jeans and knee length boots ...

(9 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Sun 14-Apr-13 20:48:13

<panic> If the weather is warming up I can't keep wearing long black boots and cords.

Any suggestions for updating my spring/summer wardrobe please? Really skinny jeans don't suit my legs unless with knee length boots but a not too tight skinny would be okay. Am thinking ankle boots, ballet pumps and converse for footwear but not sure what to put with them. Ideas appreciated! smile

Nearly42 Sun 14-Apr-13 20:51:10

I am panicking too!

freddiefrog Sun 14-Apr-13 20:52:58

When it finally warms up enough to remove my thermals, I'm planning on rolled up straight leg jeans, skinnies and if I ever find a pair that doesnt make my arse look like its slapping the back of my knees boyfriend jeans

freddiefrog Sun 14-Apr-13 20:54:58

Oh, and I have a pair of printed hareems - well, they're called hareems on the website but they're more peg leg iyswim, they don't have the MC Hammer nappy bum

suebfg Sun 14-Apr-13 21:07:48

I have beige suede ankle boots for spring/summer. They are like Isabel Marant boots. I wear them with indigo skinny jeans but they can be worn with dresses too. They have been styled lots of times on Polyvore if you are familiar with that site.

PetiteMum Sun 14-Apr-13 21:20:39

Chinos?

scarlet76 Sun 14-Apr-13 21:33:41

I second rolled up straight leg jeans. I have a pair of khaki chinos from last year too that I will dig out again. I have also ordered a pair of bright blue skinny jeans from Next to try.

Footwear will be ballet flats, Flat leather sandals and flipflops. I have a pair of beige suede ankle boots in the meantime.

I like skinny jeans with ankle boots; also column maxi skirts with ankle boots.

DownyEmerald Sun 14-Apr-13 21:37:31

I'm going skinnies and ankle boots for spring, then boyfriend and rolled up straights with pumps as gets hotter. Then on really hot days - skirts or shorts with sandals. But I am no authority!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now