Talk

Advanced search

Help me sort out my crap skin please!

(4 Posts)
INeedThatForkOff Sun 14-Apr-13 19:25:15

I'm 35 and have always had oily skin. I used OCM for nearly a year, and while it was fine on my face, I still have these big lumpy spots on my neck, below my ears. Grim. Luckily my hair hides them but I can't tie it back which is a pain.

Also I have very visible pores on my cheeks and between my eyebrows. I sort of think products are unlikely to make a difference, but if anyone can tell me otherwise, please do.

Thanks flowers

JoyceDivision Sun 14-Apr-13 20:24:42

I used to get the lumpy spots that never turn out to be proper spots.. think they're supposed to be stress related? or hormone/ not had any for a couple of month so fingers crossed...

Large pores are reallydifficult to deal with but some one on mumsnet suggested this and I've found ir to be brilliant, better than the No7 oily skinb range or the Nivea Q10 enlarged pore thing which is crap

this is the one

CHST Sun 14-Apr-13 20:55:59

I know the pain of suffering with crap skin as an adult. I have been searching for years for the right skin product. I have recently started using LUSH coalface which is a soap basically and after LUSH enzymion cream. The trick with the enzymion is to use it straight after you have washed your face with the coal face while it is still wet. You only really need the tiniest amount and rub it in well. All is going good so far so maybe worth a try? The coal face is £4 ish and the moisturiser £13

INeedThatForkOff Sun 14-Apr-13 21:52:36

I think at that price, and with those reviews, I'll give the Avon stuff a go first. And a load of other stuff. Who knew it was so cheap?! Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now