Talk

Advanced search

Becca shimmering skin perfector - alternative?

(11 Posts)
knitknack Sat 13-Apr-13 22:08:52

Argh! I have heard that Becca had 'gone under' (sob) and their website does state that they can't currently ship here... does anyone know of a highlighter that comes anywhere close to their skin perfector?

I'm 40 and NEED highlighter so as not to have people trying out their best 'walking dead' moves on me...

Blondie1984 Sat 13-Apr-13 22:33:15

Try clarins beauty flash balm - it's amazing

maybemyrtle Sat 13-Apr-13 23:45:11

Oh no!! Love that stuff. Have you tried the Rouge Bunny Rouge one from Zuneta? I think Sea of Tranquility is the one I have - it's similar, diff texture but similar effect. That shade is closest to Pearl in the Becca. Sorry to hear the company's gone, although I'm not hugely surprised... sad

maybemyrtle Sat 13-Apr-13 23:55:18

oh wait... I have sea of clouds and I cant find the RBR highlighters on zuneta....!!

knitknack Sun 14-Apr-13 07:34:53

Blonde - flashbalm has never worked for me! Does it really work as a highlighter for you? That's amaxing - maybe THAT'S why some people rave about it!

May - that site is amazing! I've never looked at I before. They also sell hourglass (have a lipstick 'vintage' which is the nicest I've ever had). Rouge bunny rouge have a highlighting powder there... I wonder if that would work?

knitknack Sun 14-Apr-13 07:36:01

Ha - they've got the becca highlighter!!! Thank you :D

knitknack Sun 14-Apr-13 07:36:44

Oh, only in dark colours (what a roller coaster! Haha)

justaweeone Sun 14-Apr-13 09:33:48

I like the aldi highlighter and it is only £1.99 so may be worth a try!

AntoinetteCosway Sun 14-Apr-13 10:01:04

Try MAC's cream hilighters-there's one called Pearl (I think) that is gorgeous and there used to be one called Champgne but I'm not sure whether they still make that one or not...

AntoinetteCosway Sun 14-Apr-13 10:01:50

Sorry, they're called Cream Colour Bases.

knitknack Sun 14-Apr-13 10:32:24

brilliant - thanks guys!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now