Talk

Advanced search

what tops do you wear with converse?

(5 Posts)
MikeLitoris Sat 13-Apr-13 20:25:25

My lovely dp has just ordered me a pair of custom converse for birthday and I have no tops to go with them.

I need links to some tshirt type things to wear my leggings and skinny jeans. Preferably bum length.

I had thought about some long vests and an open denim shirt? Or is that pushing it at 30 yo?

er1507 Sat 13-Apr-13 21:09:18

Def not pushing it with the denim. Don't know how to like but I would imagine h&m will have some bum length t shirts/vests. Topshop will prob do a few too. Maybe get one or two plain and a couple with some sort of motif on. hth.

MikeLitoris Sat 13-Apr-13 21:23:03

I find H&M a bit hit and miss tbh. Sometimes I come out with loads and others its like a sale day in primark.

I have some of the basic t's from topshop but find them a bit short in the body.

I'll have to try a denim shirt. Maybe some long length cardis too.

PetiteMum Sat 13-Apr-13 21:56:27

Uniqlo?

Jellykat Sat 13-Apr-13 22:17:37

As it happens i've just bought quite a few below bum length tshirty tops from H&M today.. stripes, polka dots and plain.. good quality cotton with 5% elastene at £7.99 a go, give them a try!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now