Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Skin under eyes dry, what will help - concealer looks shocking!

(7 Posts)
Jemster Sat 13-Apr-13 19:47:07

I use clinique's moisture rich undereye cream before applying concealer. It's not cheap and frankly it does nothing to help the dryness I have under my eyes. When I put concealer on it all wrinkles and looks cakey and the area feels tight and dry.
What could I use to actually make a difference and stop this? I can't afford to keep buying things that don't do what they're meant to!

SofaCanary Sat 13-Apr-13 20:19:05

Rosehip oil.

maybemyrtle Sat 13-Apr-13 20:50:42

The only thing that truly helps me is Dr Hauschka's eye balm, the one in the pot. I use a tiny amount but it really makes a difference.

greyvix Sat 13-Apr-13 21:43:37

By Terry Touche Veloutee concealer is more liquid than others eg Touche Eclate, so will go on easier over the balm/ oil.

MikeLitoris Sat 13-Apr-13 21:46:03

I've been using the benefit under eye cream and it has made a huge difference.

The dryness has gone and my dark circles have almost disappeared.

I had mine as a free sample but will definitely be getting it again.

Barbie1 Sat 13-Apr-13 21:46:03

Take the Clinique back, it's part of the Estée Lauder group and if it doesn't Suit you it is their policy to exchange. They might recommend something more suitable. Once the skin is hydrated everything you put over the to

Barbie1 Sat 13-Apr-13 21:47:44

Whoops posted too soon.

Once the skin is better anything you put over the top should sit better.

Try an illuminating concealer for under the eyes and preferably something without powder in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now