Talk

Advanced search

Trench coat with added Ooh La La!

(10 Posts)
SomebodyIUsedToKnow Sat 13-Apr-13 16:10:24

Despite them being everywhere I'm struggling to find a nice trench coat.
I'm looking for a stylish beige/camel/taupe one (not cream) that will instantly provide me with that timeless Parisian chic that I am after! grin

Price wise I can probably stretch to over £100 if it is amazing... but it must be machine washable (and that's the issue!)
Any ideas?

MouseThatRoars Sat 13-Apr-13 16:28:18

This one?

www.whitestuff.com/fantastic-fox-mac-prod405786_beige/

SirToffeeDoris Sat 13-Apr-13 16:33:14

oak...?! it says. Gap £60

hedgefund Sat 13-Apr-13 16:36:07

saw this today in mint velvet looked nice, a bit different, also comes in black which i love

SirToffeeDoris Sat 13-Apr-13 16:36:35

Are you petite? nb disclaimer: I am going by colour, as I'm certainly no expert on parisian chic

SirToffeeDoris Sat 13-Apr-13 16:39:33

Taupe via Debenhams...

SomebodyIUsedToKnow Sat 13-Apr-13 17:08:09

Oh, replies already - thank you!
I quite like the whitestuff one, but am really looking for classic trench coat. The Gap one is actually ideal - colour, budget, style... but I've tried it and need an extra small - which is naturally sold out!
Asos one is lovely, but am not petite, sadly!

Allthingspretty Sat 13-Apr-13 22:23:05

Try tk maxx op

Matsikula Sun 14-Apr-13 09:54:29

If you've got one near you, muji has some really nice trench coats at the moment. You can't buy online though.

Also Banana
Republic's are good - a little over your budget but they do plenty of discounts. They have slightly padded shoulders though which could be a problem if you are wearing over a suit - also, a really long belt with a buckle, but no holes on the belt so the buckle is just decorative.

I have just bought a trench coat (though I was looking for navy originally) so have done the research.

SomebodyIUsedToKnow Tue 16-Apr-13 10:20:09

That is a nice one on Banana Republic, but sadly is not machine washable... that is a deal breaker! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now