Talk

Advanced search

When can we get our summer clothes out?

(10 Posts)
Loveleopardprint Sat 13-Apr-13 08:50:13

Just that really. Just got back from week in Rome 18- 24C and I really want to get out my summer clothes. When are you all planning to do that? If ever......

missmapp Sat 13-Apr-13 08:56:38

Was thinking of getting them out this weekend, but don't want to jinx things and plunge us back into winter!!

elfycat Sat 13-Apr-13 09:00:35

Get them out now, who knows if we'll have another chance. The last few years the best weather if you like cloudless - hot days, other weather options are available for favourite has been around May.

I was considerig sandals today. Have spent the last few days pedicuring and moisturising my feet just in case.

Loveleopardprint Sat 13-Apr-13 09:00:46

I was thinking that too. Especially as eBay has zero insertion fee weekend and I could sell any I don't like any more. Seems like a lot of effort though if it's freezing cold and I am in jeans again by Monday!

dingit Sat 13-Apr-13 09:01:31

Erm, sadly never!

OccaSheila Sat 13-Apr-13 09:03:05

Mine didn't make an appearance last year, there was no point really. Hoping for decent weather, got a week away in June in the UK so hoping for some summer by then.

Loveleopardprint Sat 13-Apr-13 11:33:51

Just looked out the window at the pouring rain! Just gone off the idea.

Mrsrobertduvall Sat 13-Apr-13 12:03:00

Tomorrow we are forecast 19 degrees. I may abandon socks and wear ballet pumps.

freddiefrog Sat 13-Apr-13 12:06:43

Not yet. It's pissing down and freezing here today

I did venture out of the house sock less yesterday, which is a start I guess

lupo Sat 13-Apr-13 20:27:10

I would say july for about two weeks and then it will prob be rubbish for the rest of the time as per bloody usual ...am so over this weather!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now