Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find this ring?

(9 Posts)
theladylovescupcakes Fri 12-Apr-13 20:10:57

Have seen it in mags but was in London last weekend and spied it in the window of a jewellery shop that was beside the Royal Academy of Art. It's a gold band with a square cushion cut stone. It comes in different colours, teal, pink, purple etc. brand begins with "P" and it's a strange name that I just can't remember! Should have paid more attention. Thinking it might be a potential 40th birthday present! All help gratefully received thanks

SirToffeeDoris Fri 12-Apr-13 21:26:34

Pandora?
Pomegranate?

chartreuse Fri 12-Apr-13 21:33:37

Pomellato?

chartreuse Fri 12-Apr-13 21:37:47

pomellato rings I would love one myself

theladylovescupcakes Fri 12-Apr-13 21:39:59

Yes!! Pomellato! Thanks v much. What a price though. Whilst googling I found something v similar at Astley Clarke. Much less dosh!

tigerdriverII Fri 12-Apr-13 21:46:00

If you like those, have a look at Julia Beusch. Sorry, can't do a link. Her rings are beautiful, as are the necklaces, earrings etc. I've got some lovely pieces (thank you DH).

theladylovescupcakes Fri 12-Apr-13 21:49:05

Ooh yes Tiger, v nice.

tigerdriverII Fri 12-Apr-13 21:51:53

Not as expensive as Pomellato, but not inexpensive. I have a few bits and need to get them insured, they are collectable.

Paribus Sat 13-Apr-13 01:03:08

If you have anyone in the US, John Hardy does amazing rings with semiprecious stones- www.johnhardy.com/women/rings . Harrods sells them as well, but not the full collection, iirc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now