Talk

Advanced search

Hair colour seems to have ruined my hair?

(3 Posts)
MrsMangelFanciedPaulRobinson Fri 12-Apr-13 18:26:33

I have my hair coloured every 6 weeks. Hair is naturally mousy brown and I have it coloured a reddish colour.

I last had it done around 4 weeks ago and ever since my hair has had a sort of sticky residue on it permanently, no matter how much I rinse my hair after washing it. It also is getting greasy within about 2 hours of being washed, and getting all matted. It basically feels filthy and horrible all the time. I washed it this morning and now have got it tied up as it's just gone all greasy and horrible.

Before this recent colour it was in excellent condition, the hairdresser even commented last time when I was having it cut and coloured what good condition it was in. I haven't changed my shampoo and conditioner.

I'm not sure what to do really. I'm due to have another colour in 2 weeks but not sure whether to phone up tomorrow and insist they sort it tomorrow. That's if there's anything that can be done?

mirpuppet Fri 12-Apr-13 18:49:05

Interesting. Dye dried out my hair didn't make it greasy.

Hope someone else can help.

MrsMangelFanciedPaulRobinson Fri 12-Apr-13 19:28:12

It's really baffling me, mirpuppet. I'm thinking perhaps the dye was mixed incorrectly or something like that. My hair still feels in good condition, it's just so greasy and has this film on it. It never feels clean.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now