Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

aagghhhhh! These are perfect!

(12 Posts)
oxcat1 Fri 12-Apr-13 17:33:16

But sadly out of stock - Asos wide-leg trousers.

Has anybody seen anything similar? I had a look on eBay and none that I could see.
After size 12, black, with no pockets, and not too wide.

I thought Boden usually had similar, but nothing on there at the moment is quite right.

Cheers!

oxcat1 Sat 13-Apr-13 08:14:20

Shameless bump just for the Saturday crowd...

NorkilyChallenged Sat 13-Apr-13 08:30:07

Thought I'd found it got you but there are pockets (Great Plains sale)
http://www.greatplains.co.uk/product/Woman+Sale+Trousers/J4AR8/Mae+Flannel+Flare+Trousers.htm

oxcat1 Sat 13-Apr-13 09:01:11

Ooh - good try! Lovely trousers, but yes, pockets. I just worry that these will add bulk to my already bulkiest bit!

Thanks so much though.
[off to browse the rest of the sale!]

oxcat1 Sat 13-Apr-13 09:03:13

And free delivery and free returns! Worth a pop, I'd have thought.

Clickmyredshoes Sat 13-Apr-13 09:05:59

I bought these in a size 14, they are lovely on and v flattering
www.mexx.eu/women/pants/pants-with-flared-leg-sixties-style-stretch-pants-with-flared-leg-and/p-n1csp006/?ColourCode=001

readyforno2 Sat 13-Apr-13 09:11:15

Try eBay

HeyYoniYoni Sat 13-Apr-13 09:20:02

Shameless lurk

I live Great Plains but I wish they'd give their colours names that actually inform. I means FFs 'kangaroo' what's that then?

oxcat1 Sat 13-Apr-13 10:20:51

Thanks again.

I did try eBay and couldn't really see anything quite right, but I'll look again after the [free listing?] weekend flurry has come and gone.

MsWinnieBaygo Sat 13-Apr-13 11:31:13

The ASOS ones that you linked to actually have pockets if that'll help you to stop torturing yourself over them grin

Agree that some pockets can add unnecessary bulk to hips though if the pocket is more slightly towards the front rather than on the hip it doesn't tend to do this so don't automatically rule out any with pockets

cjel Sat 13-Apr-13 20:38:47

I vaguely remember Hobbs having similar but not sure how long ago.

oxcat1 Sat 13-Apr-13 22:47:18

Well handy to know about the Hobbs pair - thank you. Gives me another name to look for on eBay.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now