Talk

Advanced search

Special piece of jewellery to cheer up my feminine friend - please tell me what you think!

(9 Posts)
Mummyfromhull Thu 11-Apr-13 23:14:34

My lovely friend becky is going through a bit of a frustrating time at the moment. She has a wonderful spiritual soulmate who has been helping her through some tense times, but he is married and purely helping her out of the goodness of his heart. I want to buy her a lovely piece of jewellery to help her reconnect with her strong woman inside!
I've found this beautiful piece which is " A gorgeous expression of intimate feminine beauty ... exquisitely created in shimmering rich colours and accented with roses"
what do you think?

revolvenotevolve Thu 11-Apr-13 23:18:02

Hahahah !!! You're terrible Muriel

AnyFucker Thu 11-Apr-13 23:19:09

hahahaaaaaaaaa

AlwaysOneMissing Thu 11-Apr-13 23:21:37

HAHAHA!! omg I actually took that op quite seriously!! Was a bit of a shock when I opened the link as I actually already have one of those myself smile

Manchesterhistorygirl Thu 11-Apr-13 23:22:09

Hahahahahha

Mummyfromhull Thu 11-Apr-13 23:26:26

It's a lovely website isn't it. I am currently pregnant with dc5 and this time round, instead of a piece for my pandora bracelet, I think I'll ask DP to get me this as my birth present.

AnyFucker Thu 11-Apr-13 23:27:22

oooOOoo, that looks sore

TheYoniVicarInaTutu Thu 11-Apr-13 23:27:38

i prefer the apple one....though why an apple has a yoni is slightly beyond me...

bit pricey too!

Startail Thu 11-Apr-13 23:39:30

WTF
I'm going to have to clear my phone history again,
I should know better than to follow MN links wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now