Talk

Advanced search

help, my skin is awful.

(4 Posts)
Archetype Thu 11-Apr-13 21:14:25

Im 21 and use always had dry skin. my face is awful my cheeks and forehead are dry but my nose and chin are greasy. I can't wear make up cos it sticks to the dry patches and looks awful. I have dark circles under my eyes and red blotchy cheeks sad Im getting really depressed about it. I was using simple but it isn't cutting it and nivea is too heavy (even the 'light' moisturiser. Im quite poor so need cheap tips.
I know I need to drink more water and exercise more and Im starting with that. I also have blackheads all even my chin sad
Any advice welcome, Im desperate!

Archetype Thu 11-Apr-13 21:15:38

sorry about type-os on my phone and its dying so trying to type quickly.

eekazombie Thu 11-Apr-13 21:22:20

This sounds like a situation that needs the oil cleansing method! Google it. Cheap and has had an amazing effect on my similar skin. I use jojoba and castor oil mixed.

wiltingfast Fri 12-Apr-13 13:56:55

My skin went a bit like that after my pregnancies only add in senstive into the mix.

I use trilogy rose hip oil and it really really really helped. You'll probably think its a bit pricy but it lasts ages and I promise I would not recommend if I hadn't found it to be exceptionally good.

Plus they'are vg on the freebies, sometimes full size stuff. Last time I bought I got a full size eye cream (which is pretty useless but hey it was free!)

You can also get it on amazon with discounts fairly often.

Tip, warm your face first with a warm flannel or som such. SKin will absorb the product much better if it is slightly damp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now