Talk

Advanced search

I've lost my way with clothes....some ideas of where I might start please!

(4 Posts)
chimchar Thu 11-Apr-13 20:44:43

Where can I look to find some "looks" that I might copy?

I'm not a follower of fashion. Quite 'alternative' maybe. 38 , curvy, massive boobed, size 12/14.

I'm looking shabby, scruffy and stuck in a rut.

Don't show flesh, ever!

Like jeans, long tops, cardis, layers, flat biker boots and (dare I say it!) short uggs. Have a terrible image of my body, and am feeling a bit like I need to sort myself out.

Small budget, but love a charity shop! Have not bought new clothes for a long time, apart from the odd panic supermarket buy of something that I never wear!

Only need casual clothes...wear a uniform for work.

Grateful for any help, advice, or links. Thanks.

AmberNectarine Thu 11-Apr-13 21:04:17

You need to look at a few blogs and Pinterest. The later in particular is great if you want 'looks'.

Mendi Thu 11-Apr-13 21:15:10

Jumping in as also feel the need to look at some blogs etc. The ones I have seen are all Bond Street type prices whereas my budget is more Jigsaw/Reiss at most. Am mid-30s, large of nork, and a size 10.

Where can we find blogs catering for the not super-rich 30-something woman who wants to look stylish?

chimchar Thu 11-Apr-13 21:53:54

Thanks. I love Pinterest, but find that a lot of the looks are linked to the states, and I like the clothes but have no idea where to find them in the uk!!!

How do I find a blog?! Where on tinterweb do I start?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now