Talk

Advanced search

What do you think of this blazer?

(4 Posts)
CakeInMyFace Thu 11-Apr-13 13:26:22

I currently don't have one, but think it would be a good staple to add to my wardrobe. Am not sure about colour as want to wear it with light coloured clothing in summer, but also add over plain black dresses etc for work too.

Am I on the right track with this? Or should I go for a plain black? Not too expensive, £30 is my limit.

Birdies Thu 11-Apr-13 16:57:00

It's ok but more on the casual side, more jacket than blazer IYSWIM. Looks like it could be a bit short in the body?

Have you looked at TK Maxx online? I saw some nice blazers there the other day, e.g. www.tkmaxx.com/new-in-womens-clothing/green-blazer/invt/01566693. Slightly over budget though.

There are some lovely coloured blazers around. I personally wouldn't go for black as its a bit too work-suity.

BreakOutTheKaraoke Thu 11-Apr-13 16:59:08

I would say it's a jacket too. If you feel back is too harsh, maybe a grey or navy would be better, but I would definitely look for more fitted and less textured.

suebfg Thu 11-Apr-13 17:01:05

I love my jersey blazer from Uniqlo. Have worn over suit dresses and casually. Worth taking a look at?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now