Talk

Advanced search

Need a pretty box to store my daughters' hair stuff in

(7 Posts)
Lovestosing Thu 11-Apr-13 12:44:21

Hi, I have two DDs both with long hair, we love to experiment with different hairstyles so we have LOTS of hair stuff; combs, brushes, bows, pins, grips flowers, hair bands, bobbles, clips, water spray etc. I therefore really need a box with different sections which will hold all this stuff, as our kitchen is currently being taken over by all their hair stuff! Would a make up case do the job? Does anyone have any suggestions?

ObamaSelf Thu 11-Apr-13 21:22:13

Would something like this do?
Although you probably couldn't fit hairbrushes or plastic hairbands into it, but at least it would store clips and bobbles.

www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/rub/b04_0litreHobbyBox.php

Lovestosing Thu 11-Apr-13 22:23:15

That's great, thank you and I might be able to take the compartments out of one of the levels which would be perfect.

CointreauVersial Fri 12-Apr-13 00:32:21

Have a look at Muji ( online if you don't have a store nearby). They sell all sorts of permutations of storage boxes.

ellesabe Fri 12-Apr-13 08:58:15

How about a sewing box?

ellesabe Fri 12-Apr-13 09:02:38

A few here

RustyBear Fri 12-Apr-13 09:45:16

I had a wicker basket for brushes, combs, detangler spray etc, the scrunchies and bobbles went on a kitchen-roll pole, and the clips were clipped to ribbons and hung up.

Of course, you could always use a specially decorated bobble plate, but be careful with it....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now