Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got a pair of Irregular Choice shoes?

(20 Posts)
JennySense Wed 10-Apr-13 19:46:32

Not to everyone's taste, but I'd be interested to hear experiences of sizing, wear etc
www.irregularchoice.com/

phantomhairpuller Wed 10-Apr-13 19:48:55

I've got wide feet and my usual size was far too small! Gave up in the end hmm love the shoes tho!

OneLittleLady Wed 10-Apr-13 19:49:48

I have several pairs. I'm between and 4 and a 5 depending on shoe and brand and am a definite 5 in Irregular Choice.

QueenCuntyChops Wed 10-Apr-13 19:50:24

Yes yes yes, I have several pairs. Go up a size.

I have wide ish size 5 feet and the sixes are perfect.

I absolutely love them.

soaccidentprone Wed 10-Apr-13 19:53:23

I love the miaow boots, but unfortunately can't wear high heelssad

Jaeme Wed 10-Apr-13 20:03:19

Second what's said about sizing up, if you're looking at flat-ish ones normal size is fine but for cortesan high try the next size up.

I have the snake ones and the leopard ones, usually only wear them when I'm out so just car to door but they've lasted me a few years now.

Cravingdairy Wed 10-Apr-13 20:03:59

Yes, I am a 6.5 and wear a 7 with an insole. I wore a pair on my wedding day and got sooo many compliments. (In fact I bought them before I chose my dress.)

OneLittleLady Wed 10-Apr-13 20:07:42

All my pairs also came with a spare set of heel caps for the shoes. I've not had to replace any of them as yet as I only wear the shoes for special occasions but it's a nice touch that they all came with replacement caps.

ThePortlyPinUp Wed 10-Apr-13 20:09:19

I have 4 pairs, all size 4 but one pair seem a lot tighter than the others.

tiredteddy Wed 10-Apr-13 20:09:48

Agree with others posters to size up. I am also a size 4/5 depending on the brand and all my Many pairs of irregular choice shoes are 5's!

FacebookWanker Wed 10-Apr-13 20:10:19

I've got s pair that I bought 8 years ago...I've wirn them less than 8 times. I love them, but they really hurt my feet...sad

thehairybabysmum Wed 10-Apr-13 20:14:22

I have a pair that I bought for my 40th party. I'm a 5 and their 5 is fine...I do have skinny feet though.

They are lovely shoes!

I have lots of them, I am usually a 5 but depending on the style I can be a 6 in them, I adore them and they seem to last quite well, although I don't wear them that much these days. For a night out now my knees are getting old and knackered and my feet don't want to dance in high heels I wear Iron Fist shoes as I find them just as eye catching as IC shoes and boots but easier to walk in.

JennySense Wed 10-Apr-13 21:25:10

wah! I have wide feet! I think I may need to see if any of the styles may be more accomodating...

BinksToEnlightenment Wed 10-Apr-13 22:15:11

I'm a five with wide feet and they fit me perfectly. They're my most comfortable pair of heels by miles.

EricIsMine Wed 10-Apr-13 22:18:11

I'd size up on them as they're not huge and some styles tend to the slim fit! they're not the most comfortable to wear, I prefer my Iron Fist shoes (8 pairs and counting!)

smellylittleorange Wed 10-Apr-13 22:23:52

Sounds Klaxon - Irregular Choice on Sale HERE

smellylittleorange Wed 10-Apr-13 22:25:24

I need black and gold ones for Christmas but I can't find any ! I am sure I saw a pair of burlesque/courtesan in metallic and black now cant find sad

MrsTrump Thu 11-Apr-13 10:29:19

I'm a 4 and wear a 4 in them, I've got a few pairs and find them all really comfortable, I wear high heels to work though so am fairly used to heels..

slug Thu 11-Apr-13 10:51:58

I'm a wide 8 and have 2 pairs that are snug but wearable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now