Talk

Advanced search

Need a fitted cardigan or FLoatly jacket can anyone help?

(7 Posts)
inneedofrain Wed 10-Apr-13 12:24:26

Ok I am newbe so please be kind!

I have a reunion to go to in a couple of months and I really really really want to look as fab as possible (had a terrible time whilst I was there and need emotionally to look fab)

Ok so I have the trousers sorted (palletso sp?) and killer heals.

but what I need is something to cover my arms (I hate them)!

I have a small waist and I would like to show it off (I am NOT normally shallow honest, but just for this one day I think I can be)

I would like a sort of semi structured look on the top, I have 100´s of suit jackets so I would like something different, I was thinking about a fitted cardigan or jacket? But I can´t find anything I like I am about a size 14 on top!

Can anyone help??

onceipopicantstop Wed 10-Apr-13 12:33:54

Hi have you looked in Monsoon? I was looking for a smart cardigan to go over a dress recently and they had quite a few nice ones in there. I tried this one on:

uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.6/3332733451

Looked quite strange on the hanger but really flattering on - wrong colour for the dress sadly!!

inneedofrain Wed 10-Apr-13 12:38:36

Oh that could work in terms of shape (I THINK)

But I normally live in Black!

SirToffeeDoris Wed 10-Apr-13 12:41:29

Mango 1

mango 2

mango 3

mango 4

Good luck, hope it goes well and you hold your head up high wine

onceipopicantstop Wed 10-Apr-13 12:45:04

It is quite a bright colour - but very pretty and might help with the confidence maybe?? I think there may also have been a dark pink cardigan with the same peplum(?) waist but different front fastening.

inneedofrain Wed 10-Apr-13 12:45:24

I have never even looked in a Mango shop!

How is there sizing?

Definatly think I will need wine to get there, not looking forward to it unless I can look fab

TheBeanAndTheBee Wed 10-Apr-13 15:53:41

No help on the jacket front sorry but I would definitely recommend having a blow dry an getting your nails done for a general confidence boost. Good luck hope it goes brilliantly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now