Talk

Advanced search

14 Day Manicure

(5 Posts)
MrsTrump Wed 10-Apr-13 09:08:01

Hi Ladies, I've just seen an offer for 14 day manicure set on one of those groupon type things and wonder if any of you have one or know if they are worth the money and easy to use? I got my nails done with calgel before and thought it was great but I don't want to waste money on something that I may only use once or twice...
Thanks

shopalot Wed 10-Apr-13 18:04:01

I bought this over a year ago and it is brilliant. The only problem I have is that when I do my mum's they last two to three weeks whereas I am really clumsy and tent to chip mine seven to ten days. Saying that I have definitely had my monies worth.

CharlieBoo Wed 10-Apr-13 23:13:36

I have sensationail and love it, agree only get a week out of mine really but I have 2 kids... If I worked full time in an office I think they'd last longer.

MrsTrump Thu 11-Apr-13 10:27:16

Thanks for your help ladies smile

shopalot Thu 11-Apr-13 14:01:24

I have sensationail as well as 14 days as needed extra bits. The sensationail is quicker to do but an absolute bugger to get off. Whereas the 14 day one soaks off with a lot less fuss. I would recommend 14 day over the sensationail hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now