loader

Talk

Advanced search

Zara stud shoes - Cheaper version required

(7 Posts)
ChablisLover Wed 10-Apr-13 08:30:58

So

In the spirit of frugalness, can anyone help me find a cheaper version of these

www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/uk/en/zara-neu-S2013/358009/1048771/STUDDED+HIGH+HEEL+SANDAL

I know £50 isn't expensive but was just wondering if anyone had seen anything similar cheaper elsewhere before I bit the bullet.

Thanks

bunnymother Wed 10-Apr-13 08:35:06

I am thinking that £50 isn't expensive for leather shoes, and these look great. My main concern would be comfort, but then I just can't cope with Zara shoes any more [weeps]

ChablisLover Wed 10-Apr-13 08:38:00

DH thinks they are extortionately priced but then again he thinks our weekly shop is extortionate too!

bunnymother Wed 10-Apr-13 08:39:42

No no no, DH, they are "well priced", and are "excellent value" given they are leather. Maybe show him the cost of the Valentino rock stud sandals, to reset his price expectations. And, trust me, I am a BIG tight wad, so if I think something is worth the price, its "cheap"!

ChablisLover Wed 10-Apr-13 08:43:39

I thought they were excellent value for money

Given that anything cheaper I have seen looks like stripper shoes

bunnymother Wed 10-Apr-13 12:41:29

I agree. Those nasty big platform bases. Shudder. The Zara ones look fab, and if I could wear them (without much pain), I would. They do a flat version that I have been thinking about, too.

ChablisLover Wed 10-Apr-13 17:31:31

Think I might go for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now