Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Glam me up!!

(8 Posts)
CountryBelle Tue 09-Apr-13 20:08:32

I have a wedding this summer to attend, would love to look glam. And thin!!

After much debating, I bought this dress today. Now need to find shoes, bag, jewellery and some sort of hat / fascinator. All as cheap as possible, preferably!!

Im really sorry i dont know how to do links, but maybe some kind person could do it for me?? The dress can be found on the House of Fraser website - it's by Pied a Terre, called the slinky knot jersey dress. I have it in blue.

Does this look wedding-y enough do you think?

I am in my 20s so want to look kind of young. And glam!! Have long blonde hair, am about 5 ft 8.

Please help me out, thank u so much!!!! thanks Xc

MrsLettuce Tue 09-Apr-13 20:22:02

this? It's fab! Have admired it from afar many a time.

What sort of look are you after? Vintage-ish?

CountryBelle Tue 09-Apr-13 20:35:45

Yes! That's it, thank you so much!!

It really is a fab dress, was dreading going looking for something as have a bit of extra weight on my tum, bum and thighs (very pear shaped), however, it is ultra flattering - makes my waist look smaller and bottom look curvaceous! wink rather than just fat

I don't really know what sort of look I'm going for, vintage sounds good! Open to all suggestions! Xx

JoyceDivision Tue 09-Apr-13 20:59:51

glam and slinky?

glam or too wedding-y?

Bonkers a bit?

ooh really likethese!

CountryBelle Tue 09-Apr-13 21:04:16

Really like those untold glitter ones, unfort none left in my size! hmm Thank you though!xx

JoyceDivision Tue 09-Apr-13 21:09:28

similar?

JoyceDivision Tue 09-Apr-13 21:15:34

not sparklyenough?

JoyceDivision Tue 09-Apr-13 21:18:02

these are v nice!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now