Talk

Advanced search

Crawling baby's Christening outfit.. please help!

(7 Posts)
LilyMarlene Sun 07-Apr-13 11:50:21

Hope it's okay to post this here, but my DSis is a bit stuck. My DNiece is getting Christened in June; she will be one. She may or may not be walking, but she can crawl.
She has a family outfit for the ceremony, but Dsis will have to change her afterwards as the dress is fragile and too long for crawling in.
Can anyone suggest a pretty outfit that she can crawl around in afterwards at the party? Was thinking a play suit or similar, but all look a bit flimsy/ casual. Thank you.

HappySunflower Sun 07-Apr-13 15:26:35

www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-girl-tunic-cropped-trousers-head-band-outfit.htm?ProductId=702040092&FiltreTaille=12M&t=1

www.vertbaudet.co.uk/baby-girl-dress-bloomers-headscarf-outfit-flowers-white.htm?ProductId=702140060&FiltreCouleur=6350&t=1

Ignoring the silly headwear!

tethersend Sun 07-Apr-13 16:45:55

Here?

Here?

DontmindifIdo Sun 07-Apr-13 16:57:30

something like this?

herecomesthsun Sun 07-Apr-13 17:53:37

We have had lovely pedal pushers/ dungarees from Boden that we've had lots of compliments on at church. I quite like these - they could look smarter or more casual depending on what you put with them.

herecomesthsun Sun 07-Apr-13 18:30:37

Oh and what about Zulily? They had some lovely high end all-in-one outfits with trousers recently, and a casual glance threw up a sale of "malvi" things including a "Cream Paisley Print Playsuit - Infant, Toddler & Girls" in a white fabric with a pale blue/mauve print with delicate flowers. It has very pretty bow tie shoulders and there is a 12m left in stock. Nice with a pretty cardigan!

LilyMarlene Sun 07-Apr-13 21:04:44

You're all brilliant; there are some gorgeous things there. Can't wait to show her! I love the first white one, but I expect she'll be pragmatic and go for something that won't show the dirt as much. Thanks so muchthanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now