Talk

Advanced search

You know those things that you can get to convert normal trousers into maternity trousers...would it be a massive faux pas to use them even if you weren't pregnant??

(5 Posts)
ceebeegeebies Sun 07-Apr-13 11:39:19

I have some trousers that are plenty big enough round the legs but I cannot do them up sad but if have just had a thought that those elastic band type things you can buy that hook round the buttons might just do the trick. I would cover them up with my top of course wink

Would this be really awful??

GingerPCatt Sun 07-Apr-13 11:47:49

Not if you wear a top long enough to cover it. I just used a hair elastic through the button hole and then hooked on the button.

BanoffeeSplitz Sun 07-Apr-13 12:19:53

I just use a hair elastic as well - no one can see it.

(Not will all my trousers, just for a pair of jeans that fit really well on the legs)

ceebeegeebies Sun 07-Apr-13 12:31:30

Thanks - these pants fit really well on the leg and I am fed up of having them sat in my wardrobe whilst I fail miserably try and lose weight hmm

Hair elastics it is then grin

NettoSuperstar Sun 07-Apr-13 12:33:53

I've been wondering this too, my tummy is swollen because I take steroids so none of my jeans fasten up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now